We are seeking motivated professionals to join our system house team who wish to play an active role in app programming and shape the expanding market for mobile solutions with innovative app development and processes.
- planning and design of new mobile architectures and further development of existing mobile solutions
- project management and contact with the customer
- determining specification of technical requirements in app development
- you are responsible for processes to ensure the high quality of our software development
- support for sales and conception
We offer you:
Desired skills and experience:
- sound experience in app development for Android, iOS, cross-platform, as well as Linux, Windows, and client-server-systems
- while a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification is not a prerequisite, it is considered advantageous
- experience with modern versioning tools such as Git or planning tools such as JIRA/Confluence
- ideally, you should have knowledge of wireless control technologies such as Bluetooth Low Energy and NFC
- proficient written and spoken English at a B2 language level or equivalent
- solution-oriented approach
- enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team on international projects
Part-time and full-time employment, as well as freelance work, are available. We encourage applications from individuals of all cultural and social backgrounds, ages, religions, ideologies, disabilities, and sexual identities. Vaccination status is not a factor in the hiring process.
Interested in applying as a system architect for mobile app solutions? Then apply to us!
Please send your informative documents containing your salary expectations via email to Jobs@AppPlusMobile.de or by post to AppPlusMobile Systemhaus, attention Dipl.-Ing. Diestelkamp, Joseph-von-Fraunhofer Str. 20, 44227 Dortmund.
We anticipate receiving your application.